Menu

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bikram Yoga

Love, love, love! I went for the first time four weeks after my second baby, and let me tell you...it was amazing! 

My friend Nani, an avid yogi, invited me. I had no idea what to expect, all I knew is that my brother was betting on me dying before the end of the class.

I have had constant back problems for as long as I can remember. I don't know when it all started but I think it's because of all the sports I have played through out high school and college, and never stretching before and after, religiously. 

Anyhow, I made it through the class like a champ, and felt as though I walked out in a new body. Really! Yes, I know... only a 90 minute class to feel that great? Yes, indeed. 


The picture above shows all the poses/stretches completed in those 90 minutes. I highly recommend attending a Bikram yoga class. You'll be amazed at how flexible your body will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your positive and encouraging thoughts.