Menu

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

This day was simple, yet beautiful. 

Good Morning, Babies.

Isaac anticipating his sister's next move.

Isaac's 'back off' look. Can't you feel the love?!?!

Sweet Moment.
 While I was putting clothes into the washing machine, I realized I hadn't seen Isabella for about two minutes. So I ran into the room and this is what I saw in the mirror. 

Hard at work, hanging the clean baby clothes.

She is such a great helper.

Isabella hanging her clothes.

Isaac decided to help out, too. 

Posing on the job.

Then... he started biting on the hangers.
Isabella didn't think biting the hanger was very effective in getting the work done so she stepped in. Yikes.

Pulling. He still has it.

Pulling. He put up a fight.

Pulling. Full strength and he still has it.

He is SO strong! He fought hard to the end. My Boy!

My mother stopped by to delivered some V-day goodies.

Chocolates, Sweethearts, and Orchids in a meaningful flower pot.

Beautiful Orchids.

Teddy bears for Isaac and Isabella.
Also, one lovely card from my mother-in-law and another from my great friend Maria.

Crochet Valentines Day hearts.

Neat, eh?
 In the evening, the entire family went out to Los Gatos Brewing Co., located in downtown San Jose and enjoyed delicious food. Overall, it was a beautiful day. 

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! I especially love the black and white photo of them holding hands - how sweet it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Vanessa! I found you :) haha! So awesome that your blogging now! I'm officially your 3rd follower!!

    xo Carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your positive and encouraging thoughts.