Menu

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Language

Spanish is my first language and my hsubands second language. Our spanish dialects are different. I learned Spanish in a Mexican household, and he while growing up in the Dominican Republic and Ecuador.

For example:

MexicoEcuador
BananaPlatanoGuineo
BeansFrijolesHabichuela

Regardless of that difference, it is very important that our children speak Spanish. Why? Because the language is a staple to their ethnic background, Latinos are the fastest growing population in the United States, and it puts them at an advantage in all aspects of life.

To better prepare them, I am regularly looking for online tools to assist me in teaching them Spanish.

Here are a few really cool sites that I have found. I hope that you will take the time to show them to your children as well.

JELLY JAMM

Tu Discovery Kids : The interactive games keep babies engaged.

Thumbnail


KidsTV123 : The music is catchy. You'll find your little one dancing and singing the numbers.



Thumbnail

Alfabeto EspaƱol : The music is catchy. You'll find your little one dancing and singing the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your positive and encouraging thoughts.