Menu

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sold!

I am thrilled to say that after a long, 2.5 hour, sales meeting, I walked away with a ton of positive energy and a deposit!

My clients are so excited about their event coming up in May. They love Quince Star products, and trust that my staff will meet the expectations I have set. 

I am particularly excited about this event because...
1) There will be about 300 attendees! 

2) They have included a Portable Studio! 

3) They have also included a Digital Album! 

This means Quine Star will shine to about 300 people in one evening, I get to shop for fun novelty items for the Portable Studio, and I get to design an album for someone to cherish forever!

Here is an album I designed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your positive and encouraging thoughts.