Menu

Friday, February 17, 2012

Kindersay.com - FREE English Video Activities

If you are like me, you want to give your children a head start with their education, even before preschool. Therefore I am always seeking resources to share with my children.

Kindersay is a great website filled with FREE online videos to help preschool kids and English as Second Language (ESL) children learn English words.

What I love about this website is that it is intuitive, concise, and FREE! The video/slideshows are very effective.

I will admit it took sometime to get my daughter to sit and watch with me. (I think it is because we don't watch television and she finds anything that she can't physically touch boring.) However after three or four times, she has managed to sit with me through a few different activities. In fact she is beginning to "say" the letter's of the alphabet.

As I mentioned before, it is important for my husband and I that our children speak Spanish. I've looked everywhere for a version of this in Spanish and have not been able to find one so.... I am creating and ABCs activity. I promise to share with you all when it is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your positive and encouraging thoughts.