Menu

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let's Get Fit!

The last time I workout was probably about 3 months into my first pregnancy. Since then zip-zero-nada exercise in my life. I'm convinced that running after a toddler and carrying an infant is more than enough. Moreover I feel fortunate to fit into my "pre-pre" maternaity jeans due to nursing.

But there are those last 12 pounds I'd like to shed. I want to be a "Hot Mama," but I feel like there is never enough time to reach that goal. The reality is I don't make the time.

So I came across a cool website, "Acacia Lifestyle" which has FREE weekly workouts. The really great things about these weekly workouts is that they vary in style. Example, Monday-Yoga, Tuesday-Pilates, Wednesday-Zumba, Thursday-Total Body Fitness, Friday-Weight Lifting. Isn't that great!

They are fun workouts that I can fit into my busy homebody life. ;)

Let me know if you find time to fit in Acacia's free weekly workouts, and how you feel afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your positive and encouraging thoughts.